Marketing is primarily responsible not for storytelling but for revenue.
Every organization must build systems for ensuring sustainable, scalable revenue and for managing difficult trade-offs between short-term and long-term revenue opportunities.
Questions we help resolve:
- How do we maximize revenue from our existing marketing infrastructure?
- How do we prioritize our audience segments appropriately?
- How can we optimize our current channel investments?
- How should we stage and measure further marketing investments?
- Are our funnels, marketing automation, and CRM systems appropriately optimized for efficiency and impact?
- What funnel metrics will focus our attention and behaviors appropriately?
- How do we execute efficiently against our short-term opportunities while building appropriate systems and skills to ensure long-term survival?
- Are our nonprofit fundraising, board cultivation, and marketing activities appropriately leveraged and aligned?