Not really. The clients I have worked with, and the goals they’ve chosen to tackle, have been varied.
That said, many of my clients have shared the following characteristics:
- They are highly motivated self-starters looking to achieve specific goals or new general levels of performance.
- Their goals are very often related to long-term career planning, success in the context of their current job, or grappling with big life and career transitions.
- They have the disposable income to invest in personal development.
- My personality, language, and experience resonate with them.
- They have often reached a plateau where they are ready and willing to take a different kind of risk.
Posted in: Philosophical